Monday, May 21, 2012

Album::Melancholy...Song---The BEGINNING & the END and the Inbetween

All the songs of this album Melancholy might be similar but the what they mean is totally different...............


This is 3rd song in the album...
Titled: The Beginning, The End & The In between.....


Do you know.....The way you make me feel....
Do you know.....how good it feels......
when ur around.....my insides lite up....


I thought about it all.. how stupid can I be....
I might be strong on the outside...but not all the way thru..


U r my love & ur my pain.....
U r the drug that keeps me from dying...
U r the thought that gets me smiling........
U r the reason that I keep on trying........
U r the dream that keeps from sleeping......
U r all that i will ever need........

When I look into ur eyes.......
It's the feelin i get inside..........

I m not afraid of dying but m afraid of losing you...
Everything is clear to me.....till i hit reality...
I m losing all.... I m losing all....
wish you were here with me...................


I m not in love.....I m not in love...
It's just a phase m going thru...
Just gimme time ...I will get over u.
I m lookin for something new.........

I will get over u........
I will learn to laugh again......
I will learn to stop all ur thoughts...
I will save my heart....I will get over u....
I m lookin for something new.........

I will learn to live without u......
I will learn how to live with pain...
I will save my heart....I will get over u....
I m lookin for something new.........

Gotta Keep on Moving on.....Keep on Moving on...

0 comments: