Friday, March 8, 2013

Recap:::2012... The year as it Passed by.....


Heyy all after a long hiatus again.....lol... these hiatus might be killing you but not me....

I guess my last post was way back in May 2012....
A lot of things happened in the meanwhile from then to now....

I totally njoyed the 7 month's in 2012.....


Mission Accomplished.... grin grin.....
The Relocation.... in capital 'R'.... hahuahuahua...

The mission which was not your typical Mission Difficult but the Mission Impossible has been accomplished..
Kudos to Tom Cruise...lol for giving us a true MI IV movie in 2012..... Loved it but also for the inspiration to get the job done....

Moved back to Hyderabad Officially in December......Yippie.....
It's not like "Everything is as it should be" but some where down the middle of it...
I am happy.... I think my lady luck was smiling on me from somewhere....
Between May and November.... all hell broke lose....
But it was all in the learning curve....

I was like the sole batsmen when wickets were falling in every over of the match....
I was like the last man standing when everything was going haywire.... smirk smirk...
Attaboy... Maverick-kun u still have the gift even after 10 months of hiatus...

But the touch is a little rusty with words coming in a staccato way... not as easy as my usual whip of  wand.
But I could not reach a closure with many things back at Kolkata... the place where I called the "The Dragon's Den"... lol...

I still have to say Good bye....It was good while it lasted is all I can say....
Too many things happening in my life at too fast a pace....
Have to gain a different perspective...

But people of special mention would be my team mates from Medtronic in Kolkata for their awesome support through the thick & thin and through joy and suffering(Gen 9 ) lol.....
Not to forget the awesome trip to Mondarmoni beach....
Planning to visit again in the next couple of years...
Fell in Love wid the place....
Every time I remember the trip it is like a gentle reminder about the beauty this world still holds yet to be discovered by me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting on the path with one baby step at a time.
Maverick Over & Out.

0 comments: