Monday, May 21, 2012

Album::Melancholy....Song::Hold My Hand

This song is second in the album melancholy...titled.... Hold My Hand


So here's how it goes..
Since I was a kid...
I had this feeling...
As the time flies by...
I feel like it was yesterday....

All i ever wanted was
Some one to hold my hand..
Some one to share my thoughts..
Some one to shoulder my burdened heart
Some one to truly love.......

All I ever wanted was
Some one to laugh with..
Some one to cry with...
Some one to live for...
Some one to die for...
Some one to truly love...

All i wanna know is...
what went wrong..
Is it just me or was it you..
Did I ask too much of you....
Please tell mee this...

Did I go to deep..
Have I lost my mind...
Even though ur close to me....
U seem so distant......
Even if i am with you
U are not with me...

Wish I could find a way to make this disappear..

0 comments: