Monday, February 27, 2012

Maverick's 3 R's

Retreat  ...Rethink...Redo
Ring any bell....

Sometimes the best way forward is not always moving forward..but taking a step back, think and take the best possible action.

Coz in life nothin is the same as it seems....
one second u think everything goes according to what u plan...
The other second.....all hell breaks loose....

Wanna example......i have loads of xample's with me....
But I have posted many....follies of my life.....
Introspect ur own life's dudes & dudette's....Hehheehhe


So the best bet would be to follow the 3 R's ...Retreat..Rethink...Redo....

This will help you in 2 ways....
1) Regardless of many set backs....u will reach ur goals....True story..
2) I can't remember.....mates..

I know...preaching is easy than practising but ...atleast giving it a thought is the first step which you can take...rite....Words from an ever positive bloke.

0 comments: