Monday, February 27, 2012

Aftermath of Excessive Happiness---Fun Continues

Aftermath of 2012 trip to Village.......

I always believed that nothing is constant in life....not even my thoughts....
Which I thought are cold, calculated, cut throat......but....ohh god why is there a but in everything I do.........Have mercy....

People change....Really they do........No other choice...
Look at mountains.. the best example of solid...heheh that's the reason for the phrase....ROCK SOLID....heheh Back to business....
They are shaped and cut by flowing water...so what is a puny human mind ?
ehhehehe ...

I never knew that I was capable of changing....WTF..WTF..WTF.
ohh god...where is this post headed.......

Retreat...Rethink...Redo...Yeah Rite......(Grin)

So the aftermath..of the jolly trip
1) My bucket list is calling me......Do DO Do...
2) Writer inside of me....is shouting at the top of this voice..Write Write.
3) Photographer inside of me....is pushing me to new xtremes...Shoot Shoot
4) The itch to travel is increasing day by day....Roam Roam...
5) At the same time.....I want my work life to be the same....Work Work
6) I want a relocation.....Move Move
7) I want to buy a car.....Yeah a car.......not the toy for kidz...the toy car for the grown up gentlemen like me....yeah i m not kidding......hehehe


A couple of things more......
something happened on February 6th...& 13th....

Now Now..don't over burden your puny minds to run over time....I will tell u .... there was a client visit on 13th...in our company for my project. So we had a cultural event....

It was a team effort....about 90 % of the team was involved in one or the other work....Dancers...Technical team...narrators...etc etc...
Team work means more we....truly understood it....
What with working and practising at the same time....TIME MANAGEMENT..hehehe


Knowing me...any guesses.....What I did? Noooooooo
I was not one of the backgroudn personnel or the coordinator....
For a change I was the actor... sorry dancer........I M A Disco Dancer...Hey Hey...ROFL...VAMOS....
No need to reread it again....Yep u read it rite......

Maverick became a Dancer......LOL...ROFL...I still can't believe it myself.....



Atta Boy.... Maverick...Take a Bow.. Take a Bow....

PS: What an Awesome....Moustache....heheheheh...Killing mee..........



Coordinated steps from the same person...who has two left feet...
Controlled movements from the same person....whose body moves in tune to the music...(to be understood as mass dance...hehehe)
What is the world coming to rite. :P
But seriously it was fun.... one thing which helped me out was that I dont have stage fright and also I have loads of stamina.....

Yep me bad..not to tell you about the dance..the dance was a marati style dance for Lord Ganesh...which is also called as Ganapathi puja dance...not the teen maar dance...we are accustomed to ..LOL .It was good....

But total credit should go to my Choreographer,Co-dancer, IBM colleague Deepali who thought I could dance...She believed in me...even when i clearly did not trust myself...BTW ...she is a great dancer....Gr8 teacher....

So I had no other choice...Learnt the steps...Practice makes a man perfect in anything...so thats what i did......yep...As cool as a cucumber....LOL

The outcome
Ladies & Gentlemen...It was legen...wait for it...dary...
Everyone liked it.....Guyz u should have seen our costumes...it was fun...
All happies....All iz well....in the end....

If you ask me will I dance again...May be...May not be......Let's see what the future holds...But definitely i will not take part in the Dance reality shows....heheheheheh.. Let the lesser gifted ones make merry in the absence of the master... heheheh Thats the attitude...Maverick...Vamos.... heheheh


So much to do.....so less time...already February is at its end......Still another 10 months in this year....

0 comments: