Sunday, October 24, 2010

The True Aim of My Blog

Hello Friends,

Just in case you were wondering why the hell i am writing this blog...................Well I have my own reasons to write and quite a few points to prove to myself definitely not to others.

Down the line after a couple of decades i might look back at my life to check what i did with my life........ At that time this blog will definitely help..........

Not only that whenever i feel down in life this blog helps me in realizing the happiest moments in my life..... This might be selfish but come on.... Who isn't........................

Apart from that I find Writing Very Liberating..............Coz Giving a Piece of my mind to every thing happening in this world ........I like it.........

Lets See....... How things turn out..........


Yours Truly......The One the Only Maverick Blogger..............

0 comments: