Sunday, October 24, 2010

So Much to Write.........

After I have Started working in the Big Blue i am not able to do justice to my blog...... (As though i was very diligent before ...eheheh)

Not only now i am a moody person when it comes to writing....Some times i have an unending thirst to write sometimes i totally lose it for a long long time...........

I have so much to write about my life........Though MSIT made me what i am today............it was honing my skills for greater good....heheheheh

But the seeds where already sown in my Childhood, Btech......

I am going to write my Life @ BHS( My School life) and Life @ YPR(My Btech life......)

I am definitely not going to write my Life Between School & BTECH......it was kinda like my AranyaVas..........Dont know why it became like that.........VOID...........

So Let me take this one Post at a time...................

1 comments:

  • madhu says:
    October 26, 2010 at 4:15 PM

    cool words about msit ma...