Monday, July 12, 2010

New Beginning New Design New World Out There

If by any chance u have seen my previous posts u might be wondering about the missing years in between. Well they are not missing they were my most productive years reinventing myself and earning myself a Good Post Graduation Degree along with the additional bonus of a JOB yeah ur rite!!!! A JOB that's MSIT for u. So my name plate for the time being.......

K. Krishna Chaitanya
M.S in IT.
JNTUH.

Waiting to join IBM... Awesome Right... Yeah I know it...

These two years were the ultimate high's of my Life's learning curve till now....To Sum up my Two years in one sentence------Learned a lot,Did a lot, Laughed a lot, Fought a lot,Njoyed a lot. Will definitely miss that life but life's all about change and my motto in life is to learn something new everyday... So follow my posts to njoy a lot. That's abt the new beginning again.

Coming to the new design applying all the things which i have learnt in MSIT eheheheheh Do leave a comment if u did like this Design...

0 comments: