Monday, July 12, 2010

What's in a Name

U all might be wondering what's in a NAME !!!! But anything & everything is in a name. Like how do people call u, how u ask for something from somebody etc etc etc.........So why this name "warehouse4everything" ??? The Answer is very simple it's my blog and it is going to cover everything about me the way my brain think's,my take on this world,my beliefs and some Gyan in between... blah blah blah blah............ So Stay Tuned to all the trivial things and also the not so trivial one's..

2 comments:

  • Unknown says:
    July 13, 2010 at 2:35 PM

    Ridiculously Rude and Lil Regular ... These are the 3 R's to describe you not the the 3 C's which you wrote!

  • Krishna Chaitanya Kalidindi says:
    July 13, 2010 at 3:06 PM

    Come on I never was Rude to u Now was i ???