Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Life @ MSIT Part -1 The Prelude

Heheh Interesting Title Rite?? The Past two years in MSIT have been interesting very interesting. So let me share with u my journey in parts.

Somebody close to me always used to say that i am very good at story telling. So here goes by Two year Story.

THE PRELUDE
After Completing my Btech from YPRCET and even after having damn good scores in GRE & TOEFL somehow i missed my Flight from INDIA TO USA. 4 valuable months were wasted thinking about how to apply again all that stuff then realization came across me or somebody brainwashed me(it's upto the Reader to decide) i totally dropped that idea then started the struggle.............

Struggle to Do Something Struggle to Achieve Something etc etc.

Wanted to Do MBA but i was past the CAT date so instead wrote MAT got 95% everyone happy.... Went to IPM(OU CAMPUS) got rejected in the GD round itself......Amazing rite?? Me being rejected in GD's its TRUE.. I was 100% sure that i had nailed it but bad news came and got rejected. I still remember the topic.... Computer's Boon or Bane.......Interesting Topic now if u see me now.... IT professional i.e.,.......

So Again was at Cross Roads in My life......I have this thing with Kismat....I am Not at all Lucky.. The only thing which works for me is my hardwork and never say die attitude..........My life at that point was at a total low coz i worked very hard to get good scores in GRE & TOEFL & MAT but they didnt work out. But by January i was totally losing hoping that i would become somebody in life. Then the worst thing that could happen for anybody is to be at home free of work free of responbilities... I really hated that then I started to go to take care of Dad's business. But i soon realized that i wasnt cut out for my Dad's business especially my Dad's business but u cant shirk away from responsibilities rite.....................................................................................

Then Something wonderful happened lady luck smiled on me or rather my Dad realized my problem he got me an ICET admission form which i had no interest in at all...

Come on i was trying for International(MS) & National(Mat) Level education but i was supposed to write a state level MBA xam..which i did write and nailed with 2 days preparation i repeat 2 days preparation with an awesome rank of 1500.....heheheheheh its really true... I even saved the rank card............

But in the meantime i heard from one of my friends friend about MSIT, it was a dream course to do.....But there was a problem............. u dont get admitted into MSIT unless u clear the prep...

Life @ MSIT Part-2 THE PREP next post

2 comments:

  • Yasodhara says:
    July 13, 2010 at 6:18 PM

    Excellent work Chaitanya!!! A very good idea of posting one's own experiences: whether it worked out or not........I could relate everything to my life because even I took all those exams in the same order( but with slightly lower scores :)). I got admission in IBS(ICFAI Business School-B'lore) which is considered to be a good one which made me feel confident coz competed with around 40 ppl for GD n made it......

    Waiting for the second part Chaitanya....... which will be useful for the next batch to learn something from your experiences......waiting for more posts, keep goin and Good Luck Chaitanya!!!

  • Krishna Chaitanya Kalidindi says:
    July 15, 2010 at 9:54 AM

    Thnk U Yashodara and Wish u the Same!!!!