Wednesday, February 15, 2012

In Retrospect of 2011

2011 was a good year with a self rating of 60%, almost what 20% lesser than 2010....
coz I was able to do 100% justice to my Work life but I lost many things in my personal life.

This was a self imposed exile but i came to know many hard truths in life.........and ended up missing what I loved the most......

Starting of with the positives.....
1) Got an award....in April for job well done in HBC....
2) Joined new project Medtronic...of whom i was a part of from Nov 2010 but fully joined in June 2011.
3) Then all hell broke loose with loads of responsibilites since October and since then there has been no looking back...with each task being difficult than the previous one.

Negatives....
1) Had an accident in March...6th to be exact. took more than 1 month to completely use my left hand and right leg........
2) All hell broke loose in my family with First mom becoming sick which required an operation and then when she was recuperating even Dad fell sick.......That took a lot out of my will to work.
3) My fear got the best of me in some other matter, which I will regret for the rest of my life.......This may change in the future...this total funda of regret doesn't work with me hehehe lets see......

Actually I am not the person who broods about something for a long time but I ended up doing the same of what I hated the most.

My one motto in life...."Live life with no regrets" has been trashed. But I still believe in my other motto " Eveyrthing that happens either good or bad, happens for a reason" ....For the best.

Anyways......I don't think I will have this feeling of regret for much more time.
Gotta Move On...Rite.........Yeah Rite Tell me About it....

There have been many up & downs in my life, this year had many opportunities to add to the list, which it did with emphasis.
.........LOL.... Thank you 2011....

But if you ask me seriously....it helped me grow as a person.....
From a fun filled...who didn't give a rat's ass to any problem,to a person who wants to predict any problem before it arises.
From a total chilled out bum....to a person who can handle multiple responsibilities with some amounts of ease(this has to be improved....rofl)
From a control freak....evolving into a bloke who can accept anything that's thrown at him. Heheheh (Tit for Tat).
From a person who thinks only about the present, to a person who is planning 10 moves ahead........(This statement is truly contradictory with my beliefs...There is a separate post coming up)

Most of all I enjoyed working on my other belief.....

Maverick never forgives,never forgets.....Either for good or Bad.


The outcome of 2011......
Mr.1 title from IBM(Rating for great work..the maximum u can get....Gr8 rite...Yeah tell me about it...frown)

Truly alone even with everyone around me.
Truly Friendless even with friends all around.
Da...Both the above lines are almost the same but different.

I M NOT HAPPY WITH MYSELF...........
NO SELF SATISFACTION................
Hmmmm.....Period.

I think I am thinking too much.
In the end I am happy that I have the world's best parents.....who will not let me move on to the powerful but dark side(hahahah like Anakin Skywalker...to Darth Vader), without them I am pretty sure......
This Maverick is travelling on a highway to hell....thanks god.
My pillars of support...
My anchor to turbulent thoughts..



I tried to so hard......
I got so far............
But in the end..........
It doesn't even matter..(Courtesy: LP...)
I will survive..........
I am gonna make it thru.
Just gimme time.........(Courtesy: EI)
I will make you pay.......


With that this is Maverick.....Signing off........
Astera vista baby.......ROFL.

0 comments: