Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Contradicting Contradictions of MaVeRiCk'S Life

I dont know whether there is something wrong with me or there is something wrong with the person who wrote my destiny.

Of late contradictions have been increasing in my life, I am being attracted to what I hate the most...I mean hate of the highest possible level....... Instances.....

I am starting to dislike what I love the most and vice versa.
Instances??????

1) I hate to work....Beginning to like this.....WTF
2) I like to keep somethings to myself..Always thought Sharing was so lame...... but now..it's an entire different ball game.
3) I am friendless.........and hating it....(not entirely)
4) Hopeless.....Lost in transalation
And there are a lot more....which I forgot conveniently....

See this is also a point, of late I am forgetting things......which is so unlike me. Spelling mistakes are creeping in..... If there had been this much buzz about Spelling bee when I was a child i would have been hat trick winner with ease.

It's like my whole life is turning upside down........WTF WTF WTF....I can't stand this..

But thanks to god almighty something's never change........

Amma...
Avakayi.....
Anon.......for the present.....

Thanks a lot to god for at least keeping them constant. Hahahhaha.....
This post might be simple but necessary.......

0 comments: