Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's My Life.........

What To Do.....What Not To Do....... Pchhhhh
I dont Seem To Know.....Caught in between Cross Roads.....
Is this the Life which i Dreamed..........
Is this the Dream Which i Wanted To Live ?????

Whenever I'm Down...I always trying to Get up
Little By Little Turning My Sadness Into Kindness.....
I Want to Grow.......

But How many times ???? Do i have the Strength to Get Up ?????
When it looks like all is lost........Ur Thought Makes Me Get Up and Get Going......
But What if the thought of you at my side remains just a thought ?????

U Say that U r always there through thick and thin.......
But What i see is me congratulating and consoling myself .....
Trying to Get Up & Get Going.............

Little By Little Turning My Sadness into Strength......
Uniqueness of never Say die attitude....
I Will Conquer this World...
Believing that Nothing is Impossible.........

Once Again... Once Again... I will Rise
Like a Phoenix.....Like the Sun.....
Overgrow the shadows or fall again trying...

U can take anything from me....
U can have anything from me....
But not my strength and my attitude to rise again....
Once Again I will get Up & Get Going.............

0 comments: