Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LIFE @ MSIT PART-8....THE GRAND FINALE.........

It's already the last post in my LIFE @ MSIT series......This post is everything about MSIT..........So lets begin..........

First lets start off with the mentor for the mentors.....our very own Dean....
He might look like a very strict and stern person......but he always thinks about his students....He values Discipline, Punctuality and Hard work......MSIT is the way it is only because of him.....He is a very talented Professor........Thank You sir for maintaining such high standards in MSIT and training us so well so that we can handle any kind of situation in life............

Apart from the mentors whom i have already mentioned.....Sridevi Mam, Krishnaveni Mam, Vijaya Mam.... there are also other mentors who are equally and better in their own way...........

Mohan Sir-----Very Cool mentor,Student Friendly yet the no nonsense type, Good at everything he does.........Senior Mentor at JNTU.........
Pavan Sir-----Another Very Good Mentor, very talented..........
Sriram Sir----Very Talented and Very patient and always thinks from the student point of view whether they are able to understand the concepts or not........
Veerabhadra Sir------Versatile Mentor....Has Equally good knowledge in both ECE and Computers.......He always thinks whether the students have learnt something new each and everyday.................

Kavitha Mam & Sriya Mam are two SS mentors who joined MSIT recently both of them are equally good and talented............

I will be grateful to each and everyone of them as i had the honor of interacting with each of them at one time or the other..........

One mentor whom i will never forget throughout my life is Klinsa Kurien Mam......My Soft Skill Mentor for the entire 1st year.....She is very knowledgeable and excellent at whatever she does......She was always there to correct me whenever i was straying from my path....Even after the 1st year was completed she was always there to help me out whenever i needed her...........I was never afraid to approach her with anything at anytime.....Even today if i have some doubts regarding the SS i consult her.....She has exceptional grip on the English language and the way she talks is also very fluent......Thank You mam for always being there.............

One more Mentor is our Soft Skills principal mentor whom i have already mentioned Padmaja mam who has excellent command over the language and also a very good person....I learnt a lot just by observing her...Both the centers of MSIT are her students and as her student i will always try to implement what she once said....STAY HUNGRY STAY FOOLISH..........throughout my entire life.......Thank You mam..........

Next Comes every MSIT student's horror.....CnK Sessions...... Not for me though coz i believe in the Maverick's philosophy(my own creation) that

There are 2 ways to handle any situation ----Runaway from it or Embrace it With Open Arms.....I Always Choose the latter no matter what the situation and there was no looking back.........

I always liked the CnK Sessions for many reasons......one.....good for improving urself and two.....enjoyment......Hehehehehhe i really did enjoy myself in the CnK Sessions....Don't know why ???????...................

That wasn't the case with the Speaker Series...Some were damn good while some were quite boring..........Don't know whether it was a singular case(me) or everyone felt the same...............Of all the people from CnK i really liked Raji Mam and Kameshwari Mam........

Two Things which i think would have made the whole my LIFE @ MSIT experience even better would have been....

one...even we 2008 batch students also get the CMU certificates......
two.....a session with Raj Reddy Sir...from whose ideas MSIT was born.............

That's it Guyz that's a synopsis of my LIFE @ MSIT from 2 years and the highlight for me.......Organizing Spree-10 in a big way.............

LIFE @ MSIT has taught me many valuable lessons, i made the best of friends, overall it was a good learning experience and the most valuable two years of my life till now as this brought a kind of Order in my life which was filled with Chaos..........

If i do remember some interesting incidents about my LIFE @ MSIT......there will be another post in the series but until then its

Sayonara !!!!!!!!!!! for LIFE @ MSIT..........

1 comments:

  • Yasodhara P says:
    July 31, 2010 at 5:13 AM

    I truly don't have words for your wonderful posts.......each one is interesting and diff from other. This last post is as though you are bidding farewell......I am not able to believe that time passed so quickly.......will be missing you all..... :)