Monday, May 21, 2012

Loner....It's not another Sad Story

These last 4 to 5 of years have reiterated my belief's

It's better to be with yourself than with others.....Sharing Your thoughts is lame...Seriously

The only way you will share your innermost thought's & idea's with anyone is when you think you won't feel bad about it afterwards and most importantly you won't be let down.

In the worst possible way my bad dreams do come true but alas not the good one's........hehehe I won't ask god...Why me....I think I have got it under control to ask him...Why not me....

I will bear it.....Anything.....
I may be down..
But I will be back up again...And still pose the question

IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE GOT!!!!!!

This has what life has taught me.....

People think and talk behind my back that I am materialistic........

I say two things......
1) You don't have the guts to say it to me to my face
2) Look again at yourself in the mirror.


When you trust somebody and ur let down......That's crap....

"Human kind cannot gain something without first giving something in return. To obtain, Something of Equal Value Must Be Lost"

This is the only law which works in this world...
be it in a small way or a big way.
Think about it....


I love to put my trust in animals and in materials.....
1) They will not let you down...and
2) ALWAYS you will be happy when they are happy and they will make u happy when ur sad......

I may have friends, I may have parents(who are the only people who understand me up to 70%)
But I will always be a loner(up until now)

I am a loner and I M PROUD OF IT.......

0 comments: