Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Friends.......

Before I start this post lemme wish everybody a Happy Friendship Day !!!!!!!!!!

This post is totally dedicated to all my friends without them i think i wouldn't have reached here.......The thought of them even not being there for me scares me................

In front of my friends i am totally relaxed.....No need to even use my knowledge even for a single second................
For a change they are in charge of everything....Heheh not me......!!!!!!!!!

My friend list will always start with best buddy Srikanth from my B.Tech Days..............We really made the most of what we got.........At present he is in US completed his MS and is working .......

When it comes to the qualities we are totally different in our choices yet single in decision....Amazing Combination of Opposites.......

Seriously missing u Dude..................

My friend list is very big...........

Bingo....Ajju.......Salim....Chandu.....Srikanth......Karthik......Nandu....it is big......

I also had many friends whom i thought were close but with time drifted away from me.....Too bad................From being close pals to just Hi's & Bye's.......It's Tragedy...Don't know what went wrong..............

One close friend from relatives got married a couple of years back and is happy with her own life and enjoying it... but we still do stay in touch but not like before..........................

Apart from my friends in MSIT, i think i can say i have 3 close friends.............

Well coming to MSIT it's a totally different ball game...............We all r good friends...........But with some i share a better rappo than others they stand out among the rest.............

Naveen -Phanindra-Chowdary-Teja-SathyaPrasad-Amar ....Bluff-Harsha-Krishna Kanth--

But the best of the lot for me would be Phanindra & Naveen ........
Too many similarities in the way we think..................
All r my friends but few are more close to me than others...........................

I know the whole concept that there should be no differentiation between friends and that all are equal.....It all comes down to the one thing.......Are u the True U Before ur friends............. Then they are the true friends...........

I really thank god for giving me such great friends....................


In order to Get across this Sea of Life
Facing the Hardships the only Ship which will help is
FRIENDSHIP..................

జీవితం లో దేనిని అయిన డబ్బుతో కొనచు స్నేహాన్ని కాదు.............

0 comments: